As a Friend & Neighbor
- – Live our belief: A small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. And our promise: to build our clients’ brands based on their defining beliefs.
- – Promote an environment of passion, optimism, creativity, intelligence, belonging, collaboration and respect.
- – Actively avoid ego, entitlement, attitude, cynicism, frustration or any other negativity in yourself and others. Acknowledge that you have the power and responsibility to change these things.
- – Strive to do great work all the time.
- – Take an active role in the betterment, promotion and growth of the agency (financially and professionally).
- – Continue to better yourself personally and professionally.
- – Help attract top talent for open positions.
- – Have a great time doing all the above.
Sr. Project Manager
You are the “how” of Friends & Neighbors. You are the driver and leader in all touchpoints of how teams move the work forward. You have strong leadership skills, communicate clearly and are driven towards always iterating on process improvements. You ensure our internal teams are resourced properly to provide the most strategic and efficient work for our clients. You are also the ultimate problem solver for our clients, by staying two steps ahead on each and every project. Five or more years of project management experience required, preferably in an agency setting.
For more information or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org