As a Friend & Neighbor
- – Live our belief: A small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. And our promise: to build our clients’ brands based on their defining beliefs.
- – Promote an environment of passion, optimism, creativity, intelligence, belonging, collaboration and respect.
- – Actively avoid ego, entitlement, attitude, cynicism, frustration or any other negativity in yourself and others. Acknowledge that you have the power and responsibility to change these things.
- – Strive to do great work all the time.
- – Take an active role in the betterment, promotion and growth of the agency (financially and professionally).
- – Continue to better yourself personally and professionally.
- – Help attract top talent for open positions.
- – Have a great time doing all the above.
- Account Director
- You are the face of Friends & Neighbors. You build the client relationship into a partnership, and that partnership into prosperity for you, the client and the agency. Your purpose is to make clients successful, not just happy. You are the President of your accounts. You inspire diverse teams to push themselves, work in harmony and achieve great things. You are a critical advocate for both your client and your agency. Without you, business languishes, teams disintegrate, and no one is happy.
- Part-Time Accountant
- You oversee the financial health of the agency. Part strategic and part operational, the Finance team keeps Friends & Neighbors financially on track and moving forward. You keep your eye on the big picture in forecasting our growth and profitability, while flawlessly executing on the day to day details of client billing, invoicing, accounting operations, banking, insurance and payroll.
For more information or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com