As a Brand Strategist at Friends & Neighbors, you will be working alongside our Strategy Director, and at the intersection of the creative team (designers, art directors, writers), account team and external partners to help drive thoughtful, business-building brand strategy work. You will help explore ideas across multiple platforms, for a range of client types.
What we’re looking for in you:
In your role as a Brand Strategist at F&N, you are the strategic authority on all things brand, consumer and competitive insights related. You connect the dots by unearthing core values, new cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behavior and perceptions. It’s this information that fuels the agency to create our most effective and innovative work. Your trusted expertise inspires agency teams and clients alike.
– Able to work independently and lead strategic projects as well as support Strategy Director/President
– Delivers thoughtful and informed brand strategy work using agency strategy tools
– Serves as a trusted confidante and partner to clients, with a heightened understanding of their business, its audiences and the competitive landscape
– Proactively provides ideas or inspiration on varying areas of a client’s business.
– Expert communicator and persuasive presenter
– Brings an informed POV, while taking in feedback and ideas from others
– Authors clear and concise creative briefs that capture the ask of the client, inspire our creative teams and push the agency to do our best work
– Initiates and manages all market research be it qualitative, quantitative or a hybrid
– Oversees current research tools in place, or proactively looks for new tools that will best fit our client’s needs
- – Is a collaborative partner and leader with external agency partners
You’re not a jerk.
You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
You have 3+ years of strategy experience.
You are based in the Twin Cities (or planning to be).
You are a believer in what we stand for, and why.
Please send resumés to email@example.com